Meet us in Atlanta!
Let’s meet up in Atlanta for the HVAC industry’s largest yearly event – the AHR Show and ASHRAE Winter Conference. The Pyure team is ready to share our innovative technology that not only improves air quality and protects surfaces but empowers our customers to create healthier, more productive spaces.
- Learn about Pyure and how it works. Our propriety technology actively cleans the air and surfaces right where people are and doesn’t rely on air passing through a filter.
- Specifying engineers, architects, and design/build professionals can see how we spec a Pyure system and turn an HVAC system into a purifying powerhouse.
- Check us out at the AHR New Product Preview – Wednesday, Feb. 8, 1:15 PM, Theater D.
Are you attending the ASHRAE Conference? Dive into the science of our reactive technology:
- Dr. Connie Araps, our Scientific Advisory Board Chair, presents an Overview of Reactive Indoor Air Cleaning Technologies. Seminar 46, Presentation 1. 11:00 AM, Georgia World Congress Center, A404
- Dr. Kishor Khankari, President of AnSight LLC, presents his CFD Analysis of Photohydrolytic Hydroxyl Air Cleaning Technology for Indoor Spaces. Seminar 46, Presentation 2. 11:20 AM, Georgia World Congress Center, A404
- Learn more about Dr. Khankari’s CFD analysis here on the blog.
And, of course, visit our booth! C6200 in Hall C. Here is how to find us.